Who We Are
iTeach is a service unit of the School of Instructional Technology and Innovation, in the Bagwell College of Education at Kennesaw State University. It is a collective of the best certified teachers, media specialists, and administrators in and around the Atlanta metro area. With a focus on implementing and integrating instructional technologies, iTeach staff work with K12 districts, schools, and teachers to advance teaching and learning in ways that would not have been possible just a few years ago.
- Instructional Coaches - research shows that instructional coaching improves both instructional practice and student achievement—more so than other professional development and school-based interventions;
- Educators - well-respected, highly-motivated, and certified teachers and administrators committed to transforming teaching and learning with future-ready technologies;
- Instructional Technology Specialists - recognized as experts in the fields of educational hardware, software, device deployments, and MDM;
- Industry Leaders - with over 100 industry certifications from the likes of Google, Apple, Microsoft, and more;
- Advocates - leading the charge for improving teaching and learning through technology integration and personalized learning, in Georgia, the Southeast, and the Nation.
Kennesaw State University iTeach intentionally aspires to create and sustain a culture
that understands, promotes, and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion; where
all members of our organization can thrive and achieve excellence. We believe that
the unique experiences of our team of educators allows us to work with our partners
to implement equitable teaching and learning practices and create educational spaces
that value, honor, and celebrate all learners.
Andy Boyle, Interim Director
Collett Combs, Office Manager