Who We Are
- Instructional Coaches - research shows that instructional coaching improves both instructional practice and student achievement—more so than other professional development and school-based interventions;
- Educators - 30+ energetic, well-respected, and highly-motivated teachers and administrators committed to transforming teaching and learning with future-ready technologies;
- Instructional Technology Specialists - recognized as experts in the fields of educational hardware, software, device deployments, and MDM;
- Industry Leaders - with over 100 industry certifications from the likes of Google, Apple, Microsoft, and more;
- Advocates - leading the charge towards Personalized Learning in Georgia, the Southeast, and the Nation.
Kennesaw State University iTeach intentionally aspires to create and sustain a culture
that understands, promotes, and celebrates diversity, equity, and inclusion; where
all members of our organization can thrive and achieve excellence. We believe that
the unique experiences of our team of educators allows us to work with our partners
to implement equitable teaching and learning practices and create educational spaces
that value, honor, and celebrate all learners.
Collett Combs, Office Manager