Our MAKER Mission
To TRANSFORM teaching and learning so that students COLLABORATE, HACK, INVENT, SHARE, CREATE, MAKE, and DO.
"Often our perceptions of what kids have difficulty with are debunked when we dig into the learning trenches with them. I felt more needed and valuable as a teacher in the moments when I struggled and persevered WITH my students." - KSU iTeach Director, Stephanee Stephens, on her experience with the #MakerMovement. Read the entire post here.
What We Offer....
- iTeach Maker Camp: Attendees come to KSU for a fun filled week over the summer. Attendees have the
opportunity to create and make from a vast collection of resources including future-ready
technologies in the fields of coding and robotics.
- Location Based Maker Camps: We bring the staff and the tools to you for a fun filled week or just a few days
at your local school or organization!
- School STEM/Maker Days: Do you have a day where students are given the opportunity to explore? We would
love to bring our maker tools to run sessions for your students.
- Staff Professional Development: Do you want your staff to embrace student creativity? A maker based professional
development session is an incredible way to make that happen!
- Maker Space Planning: Do you want to have a maker space, but you have no idea where to start? Let us help! You will get a coach to help you through the process, and a chance to experience maker tools without the pressure of a vendor!
Contact us to help you acheive YOUR maker vision!Contact Us