Our MAKER Mission
To TRANSFORM teaching and learning so that students COLLABORATE, HACK, INVENT, SHARE, CREATE, MAKE, and DO.
"Often our perceptions of what kids have difficulty with are debunked when we dig into the learning trenches with them. I felt more needed and valuable as a teacher in the moments when I struggled and persevered WITH my students." - KSU iTeach Director, Stephanee Stephens, on her experience with the #MakerMovement.Read the Blog Post
What We Offer....
- iTeach Maker Camp: Attendees come to KSU for a fun filled week over the summer. Attendees have the
opportunity to create and make from a vast collection of resources including future-ready
technologies in the fields of coding and robotics.
- iTeach MakerBus: We bring the staff and the tools to you for a fun filled week or just a few days
at your local school or organization!
- School STEM/Maker Days: Do you have a day where students are given the opportunity to explore? We would
love to bring the iTeach MakerBus to help your students design, build, and test their
- Staff Professional Development: Do you want your staff to embrace student creativity? A maker-based professional
development workshop is an incredible way to make that happen!
- Maker Space Planning: Do you want to have a maker space, but you have no idea where to start? Let us help! You will get a coach to help you through the process, and a chance to experience maker tools without the pressure of a vendor!
Contact us to help you achieve YOUR maker vision!Contact Us