iTeach Professional Learning Roadtrip
At this year long Professional Learning Roadtrip, experience professional development on the go and when you are ready. Throughout the year you can expect great learning from iTeach with roadside attractions on Personalized Learning, Maker Education, Instructional Technology, and Social Emotional Learning. Educators can enroll now through December 2020. Registrants have until June of 2021 to complete a professional learning roadtrip.
Participants will receive:
- Year-long professional learning experience
- Access to Four, iTeach created professional learning playlists in:
- Personalized Learning
- Instructional Technology
- Social and Emotional Learning, featuring content from Montague Workshop
- Earn microcredentials provisioned on the Acclaim platform.
- Engagement in self-paced learning cycles with quarterly coaching support
- Just-in-time coaching support from KSU iTeach coaches through Lincspring chat feature
- Ability to discuss cycles and share resources with peers within Lincspring community